You’ve heard the information about why you need to implement an account-based marketing strategy. Depending on the source of the statistic, ABM can deliver 200% more revenue, deliver a higher ROI, and increase your average deal size. With all the upside, why isn’t everyone captivated with ABM? The truth is that it takes work, and there are as many ways to execute as there are companies.
We’ve rounded up three marketing leaders that have forged a path in the revenue jungle using ABM as a strategy and asked them to share their insights, including:
- Andrea Lechner-Becker, CMO at LeadMD
- Lauren Delafuente, Supply Chain Optimization Marketing Manager at Insight
- Dan Cowan, Senior Brand Manager at EXOS
Join us and this panel of marketers as they give an overview of their strategy and discuss what works, what doesn’t, and lessons learned. You’re sure to leave with the knowledge of how to tame the ABM beast for your own efforts.
- An overview of 3 different ABM programs, including one award-winning strategy
- The thought process and analysis that goes into ABM execution
- Potential pitfalls to be aware of before you develop your own ABM program